Job ID: BEC009260
Technical Support Engineer - Life Science Technical Support
Job Purpose: As part of the Global Technical Support Team collaborate with Global Service delivering product support for Life Science systems by: providing escalation management, training field specialists, and instructors in support of new product launches.
International and domestic travel is required approximately 25%.
• Lead technical escalation of product related technical system issues
• Lead Product Line Escalations of product related technical system issues
• Develop expert level knowledge of existing systems from hardware perspective and acquire applications knowledge to aid in problem diagnosis.
• Input to/develop creative and effective support strategies, input to service manuals and creation of procedures for new products and product updates
• Train field specialists and customer instructors
• Input to development projects as a customer and service advocate
• Input to design and test methods for verification of all service procedures
• Actively engauge in the Early Response Team process for product introductions to bias product success employing sound project management
• Provide guidance and mentoring to associates of junior levels
• Ensuring all safety, quality and regulatory requirements are in compliance with standards and agencies such as: ISO, GMP and FDA
• Maintain accurate and timely record keeping within a learning management system (LMS) for all personal training as well as any training delivered.
• Collaborate with all stakeholders to utilize DBS for ongoing process improvement.
Perform other related duties as and when assigned
Undergraduate degree in engineering or science.
Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a biotechnology organization
Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Exceptional communication (verbal and written)
Strong MS Office skills(Outlook, Word, Excel)
Strong analytical skills
Demonstrated track record of achievement