- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in software technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collect, organize, and analyze large amounts of information.
- Hands-on experience writing MySQL queries (MySQL, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Python.
- Good grasp of object oriented programming languages with the ability to write simple scripts (Ruby on Rails preferred)
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities, and scripting.
- Skilled using XML, HTML and other Web technologies
- Understanding of Web servers, Application servers and Databases in a Cloud based infrastructure.
- Ability to read database tables and log files, thus enabling effective troubleshooting and fast resolution of customer issues.
- Experience using CRM applications such as Salesforce, Remedy, etc. for case logging and tracking.
- Work with other business units, including Integration Support team, Operations, and Customer Success as required ensuring customer success
- Business Event Monitoring of customer production environments
- Manage customer expectations and experience in a way that results in high customers success
- Creation of knowledge articles in Coupa's knowledge base for customer self-service and case deflection
Valid Through: 2019-11-4