Como is scaling up, and we’re looking for a talented and ambitious Technical Support Engineer to be part of a growing, business-oriented Technical Support operations lineup.
As a Technical Support engineer, you will be responsible for
providing consultancy services to guide Como’s partners and clients in using
the ComoSense - A Leading Loyalty and customer Engagement platform.
- Investigate technical problems and diagnose root causes to meet service levels
- Meet technological and business needs of customers
- Provide reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers.
- Work with Support, R&D and Product teams to meet customer requirements and improve our product
- Collaborate with end users and partner to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Take part in the creation and maintenance of our knowledge-base
- Train customers and partners
- 2+ years’ Experience in similar technical support and/or deployment position
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to understand flows and provide creative technical solutions
- Capabilities of building organized processes and structured formal documentation
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player!
- Experience in a multinational organization
- SAAS companies background
Apply for This Job