Our team is focused on the build, deployment, triage, automation, and development of all client technologies. Our work can be both tactical and project in nature. Performance monitoring and tuning of end points is critical to the stability of our environment; the team researches, develops, and deploys our end point monitoring and response solutions. Microsoft Office product knowledge, training, migration, performance, and triage are all within the team’s scope. We strategize around the end user experience, making decisions around workstation, desktop, laptop, and virtual solutions based on their deep partnership with the end user community.
A Day in the Life of Our Technical Support Engineering Team:
- We’re responsible for deskside rapid response both inside and outside of our trading floor rooms. This ranges from preventative maintenance, compatibility testing, and troubleshooting hardware and software.
- We partner with the business and technology teams. You will not be required to escalate issues off to another team, but will instead partner with those teams to ensure we are resolving issues for our users as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Our team works in a fast-paced environment that requires us to constantly be thinking of ways to minimize our workload and maximizing our performance. We have the freedom to develop tools and automation to benefit the needs of our team. We build our own performance monitoring tools and use those tools to tune performance in our client computing technologies.
- We’re responsible for the Microsoft Office product suite. We steward product use vision, version and version iteration change, security patch testing, US product configuration, and global version and configuration recommendations.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a technical support position required
- PC and laptop hardware and software installation and troubleshooting skills required
- Expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365, 2013/2016 and Windows 7/10
- Must be able to lift/move equipment up to 50+ pounds
- BS in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a similar major preferred
- Scripting experience in PowerShell or Python is preferred
- Microsoft SQL or Citrix experience is a plus