More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,400 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
To help support our global growth, CallidusCloud is seeking a Technical Support Engineer, to join our team at our HQ, Dublin office location.
Technical Support Engineers will work closely with the Global Support Team, customers and consultants to fully understand the problems to be solved for rapid resolution. This position combines technical acumen with refined analysis skills to deliver the highest level of problem resolution to CallidusCloud customers, consultants and partners.
- Act as the first point of contact for all CallidusCloud customers, consultants and partners requiring application support.
- Triage all incoming web, phone and email case requests.
- Provide phone, chat and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of CallidusCloud products and layered components, such as data transformation tools and report writing tools.
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Install and configure the product suite to recreate issues and analyze for root cause.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team.
- Contribute to CallidusCloud Community i.e. responding to product forums and posting knowledge-based articles.
- Update support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Provide on-call support during weekend, on rotation-basis or when scheduled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, STEM or related field required.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaSexperience a plus.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of SQL and SQL stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL).
- Knowledge of the Java language including XML, Servlet, EJB APIs.
- Knowledge of Tomcat and/or WebLogic.
- Excellent customer relationship, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.