Global, fast-growing enterprise software firm seeks an enthusiastic, motivated individual with excellent oral and written communication skill to join their team of highly skilled support staff.
Company is expanding in the U.S. and offers a lucrative compensation package!
- Primarily responsible for providing world class technical support to company customers and partners, and will be reporting to the Customer Support Manager. As global customer base expands, the Support Engineer/Analyst may also be required to work shift or on-call patterns to provide support for other time zones. Your primary responsibilities involve troubleshooting, analyzing technical problems and working with the customer and company Developers to resolve technical roadblocks. You will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, you will manage communications with customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Managing customer issues within CRM system. Manage customer support technical issues on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible. Provide technical support to customers, partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web. Reproduce product behavior and determine the problem root-cause and to find work-arounds and solutions.
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations. Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
- College diploma or bachelor's degree in a technology-related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of industry experience in supporting enterprise software components.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills are essential.
- A high degree of analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving abilities.
- In-depth knowledge and ability to troubleshoot currently supported Windows operating systems (servers and clients).
- Strong Windows administration skills with the ability to diagnose Windows system issues using the Windows Event Viewer logs.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of virtualization technologies and platforms (e.g. Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V).
- Thorough understanding of and ability to use and troubleshoot the Microsoft Office suite (specifically MS Excel & Outlook).
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP networks and security, LAN/WAN communication and configurations. Good formal documentation skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand. Strong relationship management skills, establishing empathy with customers through insight into their business drivers and expectations.
- Has experience in support of software products to include derivation of workarounds and fixes. Pluses: SQL, .NET/C# knowledge/experience.
- A second language of either Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
Linium is a proud winner of Inavero's 2018 & named by Forbes as one of
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Walk In's Always Welcome!