Attunity is a leading provider of data integration and Big Data management software solutions that enable availability, delivery, and, management of data across heterogeneous enterprise platforms, organizations, and the Cloud.
Attunity has supplied innovative software solutions to its enterprise-class customers for over 20 years and has successful deployments at thousands of organizations worldwide.
Attunity is a pioneer in the industry and works seamlessly with both on-premise and Cloud-based systems, and works with the full array of enterprise systems, including modern databases, data warehouses, SAP, Hadoop, real-time messaging systems such as Kafka, and legacy mainframe systems. Customers use Attunity software to gain agility, optimize data for analytics and reduce dependence on developers.
Attunity is now a part of Qlik, a leader in data analytics. Attunity's market-leading data integration and data management solutions combined with Qlik's market-leading analytics platform unlocks the value of data.
Your key responsibilities
You provide an exceptional customer experience through customer and partner advocacy. You are accountable for a broad range of inquiries submitted to the desk via live chat, e-mail, and portal. This requires a solid understanding of Attunity products, Qlik tools, data, and other internal processes. Technical Support is part of the Global Customer Success Organization. Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office 365 are our primary tools, alongside several other internal applications. We are looking for individuals who want to grow with us! Our Global Customer Success organization is looking for technically savvy individuals who have a passion for technology, a commitment to customers and are looking for career growth opportunities. You are going to become Expert in our data, Business Intelligence products and solutions, and understand data literacy: the language of data.
- Provide assistance to customers through all available channels, social, phone, remote control to ensure that they are adopting our solutions in a timely manner and getting value to achieve their outcomes
- Troubleshoots customer problems by working together with our customers and your peers in a highly collaborative environment
- Investigates customers' current challenges and desired end state to understand our customers' needs and problems
- Provides world class customer experience by focusing on reducing our customer effort to work with Attunity/Qlik Support
- Interacts with customers, ensuring that they get the most value our of our solutions
- Remains current with our product functions and features, and with related technologies in the big data and analytics ecosystem. Works closely with R&D to make our product better.
- Participates in the 24x7 support on call duty for production down customer issues
- Reproduces customer problems in our technical Lab
- Works closely with R&D on the most advanced technical customer issues and finds immediate resolution to get the customer back in production
- Creates and maintains a shared knowledge base across the team by writing technical solution articles, knowledge that is ultimately made available to customer for self-service (Support portal, community, blogs, etc)
- Keeps all customer issues well documented for escalations and continuity.
- Maintains coherent working procedures to reflect professional attitude and maintain efficiency.
You will be successful if you
- Are resilient to a fast and ever-changing enterprise software environment
- Have a passion for analytics and technology
- Thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Have strong service acumen in a business environment
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Are proactive and resourceful
You will thrive if you
- Can methodically approach and solve technical problems
- Bring a Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or similar; and at least two years of relevant professional experience
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- Have a broad technical knowledge and experience
- Are self-motivated to continuously learn new t
- Can handle high pressure situations
- Have working knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Operating system (windows, Linux)
- Mainframe: IBM Z series, HP Nonstop, VSAM, IMS
- Big Data: Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Kafka, MongoDB
- Data Warehousing: Redshift, Vertica, Netezza, Hawq, Greenplum, SybaseIQ
- Cloud: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure