Apttus is currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer in our Bozeman, Montana office. This person will oversee software engineering, configuration, debugging, and related support tasks for Customers implementing Apttus Software-as-a-Service products. Provide initial response, operational assistance, and development of software workarounds and/or resolutions. Write sample code as needed. Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with Apttus products and debug customized solutions where necessary. This position will cover the evening shift from the hours of 3:00 PM to midnight.
- Oversee software engineering, configuration, debugging, and related support tasks for Customers implementing Apttus Software-as-a-Service products.
- Provide initial response, operational assistance, and development of software workarounds and/or resolutions.
- Write sample code as needed. Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with Apttus products and debug customized solutions where necessary.
- Provide coordination for customer support cases including interaction with other internal groups such as Engineering, Product management and Professional Services.
- Assist customers with the upgrade process when needed. Conduct regular case reviews with customers.
- Participate in root cause analysis and resolution of reported problems.
- Proactively communicate with customers and team members regarding status of customer inquiries or problems.
- Ensure all issues are systematically tracked, escalated and communicated.
- Share resolutions internally, and with Customers via Knowledge Base. Contribution to Knowledge Base Enhancement.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager (CSM) and Managed Services Representative to maintain visibility and provide consistency to the Customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are preferred
- Solid experience in problem analysis, resolution and debugging of software problems
- 2 years of relevant work experience with Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent is desired; advanced degree preferred.
- 1+ years Force.com experience includes Apex, Triggers, Workflow rules, VF pages, Batch Apex, Email Services. Knowledge on Apex and Visualforce development. Salesforce.com Certifications preferred.
- Or MS Dynamics experience is Plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure services (Virtual Machines, Websites, Storage Blobs, SQL Database, Virtual Network, Traffic Manager, Automation, Active Directory, CDN, Cache) is Plus
- Experience with jQuery and/or AngularJS a plus.
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Apttus serves its customer