We are seeking individuals who are passionate about technology, to provide complex support services of our SaaS solutions. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Support, this individual will work closely with our customers and Customer Success Managers to provide break-fix support, operational maintenance, and premium support services. This position is an integral part of Apptio's long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
Apptio support is a global 24/7 team whose mission is to provide our customers with world class support. We strive to go above and beyond for our customers ensuring their success using our Apptio products.
What we want you to do:
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Apptio SaaS solution, resolving customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Operational management of clients (e.g. helping loading new data, maintaining and validating dashboard/report outputs, etc…)
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT environments to solve complex issues and promote best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years of technical support, system implementation/administration experience
- 4 year degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, finance or equivalent preferred
- Basic programming skills, e.g. HTML, SQL.
- Alternate description – 2-5 years of solid experience in a business or technical analyst role for medium to large scale business software implementation projects
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
- Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups.
- Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes into the Apptio solution; versed in formulaic logic (e.g. Excel).
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.