AlgoSec is seeking an experienced Support Engineer for a leading support position in the support organization. We are looking for a top notch Technical Support Engineer with a strong Network/Security background to join our company. We are a leader in our industry and looking to grow our support team to help handle our 1500+ customers in over 65 countries. You will work on a team of 5 providing 2nd level support to our clients for our firewall policy management software. You will provide support in all facets of our software including installations, operations, and troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Supporting our customers via email and over the phone and through online meetings, maintaining, updating and adding to the AlgoSec knowledge base,
- participating in the buildup of the support organization, introducing support methodologies and tools and more.
- Working very closely with R&D here in our New Jersey office as well as our office in Israel.
- At least 4 years' experience as a Network Engineer or Support Engineer in a data center or similar environment
- At least 4 years of experience in Linux/Unix environment
- At least 3 years of experience with firewall administration and configuration Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.
- Strong understanding of network mapping and traffic flows, router configuration and support
- Experience with support of network security software products within a Linux/Unix environment a plus
- Advanced knowledge of networking protocols. TCP/IP and LDAP, SMTP
- Experience PERL, and or Shell scripting- Advantage
- Experience with Salesforce is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus