Adyen is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in San Francisco. This person will operate as the first interface with Adyen’s merchants across the globe, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success.
What you’ll do
- Support: Provide support to merchants and provide troubleshooting and technical help via phone, web-based tools and email.
- Consulting: Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant issues.
Who you are
- Background: Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems.
- Creative: Candidate will be innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges.
- Independent: This person will be driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- Programming: Abilities to write scripts, PHP or Java is a plus.
- Writing: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
- BS/BA in CS, CE or a related field required
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- Some domestic and international travel required
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English