$80K - $100K*
• excellent analytical skills with the mindset of a problem solver.
• excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
• strong technical understanding of how web applications and information systems
• ability to read product logs to identify anomalies and issues.
• take ownership and monitor support requests to ensure a timely resolution.
• handle customer queries via email, phone calls, and chat.
• design/develop custom reports for department use.
• participate in internal and customer facing calls related to support issues.
• interact directly with customers to obtain additional information or to provide status
Updates or resolutions.
• interact with the 3clogic engineering and operations team to resolve support
• organize and lead conference calls during customer-affecting service interruptions.
• identify improvements to process and seek ways
Valid through: 2020-4-8
$120K - $170K
3 days ago