Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of best in class workflow solutions. As North America's leading provider of Property & Casualty claims management solutions, we process over 50 million transactions annually for over 300 insurance companies / claims. We combine leading-edge technology, extensive information resources and personal service with broad claim management expertise enabling our clients to restore their customers' lives after a challenging event.
Technical Support Engineer I will provide Technical Support for Mitchell software products.
- Triage and assign incoming customer problem/issues reported via email and phone calls to Technical Support team.
- Log reported issues in SalesForce CRM.
- Create new user accounts, reset password and manage user login related issue.
- Troubleshoot atutomation jobs: EDI and File movement
- Troubleshoot application related issues/bugs.
- Ability to run SQL queries
- Escalating the issues to higher technical support level where applicable.
- Communicate with clients and internal team members while providing and exceeded level of customer service.
- Work with Technical Support team and other various groups to ensure our SLA obligations are being met on a client-by-client basis.
BachelorDegree in Computer Information System or Related Degree.
Or 2 years of Technical Support experience.
- Ability to multiple tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Great customer service
- SQL queries
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Citrix