??We are looking for Technical Support Analyst (Trade & Sales) for our client in ????New York City, NY
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst (Trade & Sales)
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- This role is within the International Wealth Management organization, supporting a global business based out of Switzerland.
- We own, support and act as the gatekeepers of the Production environment for the job?s core purpose. Trading & Sales systems used globally around the clock by thousands of users ranging from Relationship Managers and Credit Risk Managers to Traders and External Clients. We are looking for people who have an interest in technology and want to help manage and support complex software applications.
The Role Involves:
- Primarily, this role will be responsible for working as part of a team providing day-to- day 2nd Level Technical Support on a wide variety of software applications used across client's Trading & Sales business. Your role includes working on incidents and problems as well as contributing to the teams delivery to our business clients and technical stakeholders. Your solutions will directly benefit our internal users and external clients. This is an excellent opportunity to further a career in technology through a challenging role as part of a team responsible for supporting critical software.
Key tasks include:
- Building relationships with our key stakeholders from the relevant areas particularly within application development and the business community to provide a single point of contact for IT issues.
- Leading major incidents to ensure that incidents which may have an adverse impact are appropriately escalated and resolved.
- Driving improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation- Tracking work using CS tools for incidents and changes as well as contributing to the problem management process as needed.
- 1 - 3years experience working in IT ideally within a ?nancial organization
- Proven track record of high performance in a service orientated environment
- A solid technical understanding of IT and technology in general with a desire to work in service orientated support function
- Excellent problem-solving skills which must be demonstrated through previous education or career experience
- Strong listening & spoken communication skills in English, German in addition an advantage
- Experience with Unix (e.g. handling files, searching logs, checking processes)
- Experience with SQL querying (Oracle / Microsoft SQL)
- Experience with Windows Server (e.g. handling files, searching logs, checking processes)