We are looking for Technical Support Analyst for our client in Bloomington, MN
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Job Location: Bloomington, MN
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- This position is responsible for resolving level 1 and 2support requests (either via email, IM or using an automated help desk system).
- The incumbent will be primarily supporting the Bloomington & White Bear Leak end-user community, but subject to work withothertechnicians throughout the organization to ensure work is performed to corporate standards
- Receive and log support tickets, using company?s Help Desk system.
- Troubleshoot and fix end-user problems with applications, hardware systems, and network connectivity
- Printers management (installation, troubleshoot, removal, etc.)
- Deployment of new hardware (PCs, including desktops, laptops and peripherals)
- Regularly communicate with internal customers regarding status of helpdesk tickets.
- Maintain issue resolution documentation, including diagrams, maps, configuration, etc.
- Train end-user on IT policies and procedures.
- Help implement IT strategy for proposed projects.
- Proactively identify and initiate work processes and tool improvements which lead to increased productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Identify sources and trends of recurring technical problems to prevent future occurrnces.
- Ensure highest level of support for all customers measured by metrics and service levels.
- Assisting with IT projects (e.g. software migrations, hardware upgrades, technology research, documentation, and cost analysis)
- Performing routine maintenance on PCs (e.g. software updates, virus scans, hard disk defragmentation, and hard disk clean-up)
- Remaining up-to-date with new technology and industry trends to help develop proposals and recommendations to improve office productivity
- As the liaison to the user community, candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, verbal communications skills the ability to work effectively with the other IT team members to resolve work orders in a timely manner.
- Must be a quick learner, self-sufficient and follow through on tasks to completion, in a high volume work driven environment
- Service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to communicated (Oral/Written) effectively and coordinate action with all levels of the organization.
- Business experience with MS Office applications (required; Office 365).
- Cisco telephone system troubleshootingexperience.
- Business experience with email/scheduling applications.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 1-2yearexperience in a related information technologysupport field
- Able to prioritize tasks and projects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, networking technologies
- Occasional off-hours or weekend work required for upgrades, conversation, maintenance, etc.
- Proven track record of globalizing services and support
- BachelorDegree or Associates Degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work on-call nights and weekends as required.
- Individual should be business oriented, self-motivated, inquisitive and highly creative
- Requires excellent PC skills and overall systems knowledge