ADP is hiring the next Client Product Support Consultant. We're looking for a problem solver and solution finder with experience in customer service to support our clients with product upgrades, maintenance, and diagnostics. We know you're busy so we'll get right to the point. Does this sound like you?
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
* Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
* Technical whiz. Intrigued by the ever-evolving world of technology.
* Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises... every time.
Then, #HelloWork! You may just the person we're searching for.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is
Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
What's our secret sauce for success? Well, that's easy. It's our growing team of fantastic associates who make it all happen. We're collaborative, fast-paced, transparent, and fun. And we'll expect the same from you.
On this team, the goal is simple: Provide the unmatched service that allows our technologies to deliver and exceed client expectations. How? As a Client Product Support Consultant, you'll work with our clients and find creative solutions to complex challenges. Ultimately, your work will ensure that our newest and shiniest products are matching demand, setting new standards for our competition, and changing the world of work for our clients.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
* Utilize your strong communication skills to manage client relationships as the day is spent on calls with our clients in handling their simple to complex issues and questions.
* Provide on-the-spot support for ADP products, helping clients with ADP software and issues via phone or remote access.
* Assist clients with reporting tools to drive their business.
* Effectively troubleshoot, replicate, and develop creative solutions for client challenges.
* Be the liaison between Implementation, Client Services, Management and Corporate Support to ensure high impact challenges are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
*1 + year(s) Client/Customer Services experience
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE:
? Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Education
? Experience with Microsoft office suite (proficient in Microsoft Excel)
? Skilled in troubleshooting and analysis technical communication, as well as written and verbal communication skills
? Experience with payroll/HR/ADP Products is a plus
*3-5year(s) Client/Customer Services experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.