?We are looking for Technical Support Analyst for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Application Support Analyst's primary responsibility is to provide development, enhancement, effective deployment and level 3 technical support for a range of third-party vendor applications and in-house developed systems.
- The incumbent will research system problems to determine root cause, provide vendor support coordination, perform upgrades and manage integration with other applications.
- The Application Support Analyst will manage day-to-day activities for the assigned applications that may include data loads, system enhancements, system configurations, reporting, vendor management and serving as the primary lead for issue resolution.
- System development and configuration activities will occur in accordance with software development lifecycle, security and change management policies.
- The Application Support Analyst will work withinternal stakeholders and end users to gather requirements and provide technical designs to improve system functionality and optimize performance.
- The incumbent may provide training to internal users on the systems supported.
- The incumbent should be familiar with the following concepts: release management, issue resolution, project management, software development lifecycles, system testing.
- This position reports to Assistant director - Enterprise applications
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experiencerequired
- Minimum of 3years?experience in an IT environment supporting applications
- Demonstrated experience conducting root cause analysis
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following: Instructional applications, IT service management applications (Service Desk, Asset or Problem or Change Management), ERP systems, Timekeeping systems, Facilities Applications
- Familiarity with Active Directory, servers, databases and IT networks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
- Common Understanding of the SDLC model
- Analytical with Attention to Details
- Mental Agility and Flexible to Change
- Track development and support activities via a ticketing system
- Meet or exceed established service levels for support and timelines for development
- Resolve issues through working withinternal IT teams, third party vendors and stakeholders
- Perform regularly scheduled system updates, changes and system maintenance for assigned applications
- Identify business needs, gather requirements and provide appropriate technical solutions
- Create and maintain support documentation for applications.
- Act as a subject matter expert for assigned application systems. Liaison between end-users and internal teams where necessary.
- Provide training as necessary to internal stakeholders and end users.
- Provide consistent status reports to the Director, Enterprise Business Applications
- Contribute to a supportive work environment, team cohesiveness and embody the district?s norms
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ADA REQUIREMENTS
- Typically sitting at desk or table |Office, library, computer room