Position Title: Technical Specialist
Position Number: 282826
Location: Mossville, IL
Desired Skill Set:
MS Excel, Lognet
****C2C IS NOT ALLOWED****
Job Title: Project Technical Specialist
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mossville, IL
* This requisition is to work with GIS to identify and understand the application development for price increase request and approval (PIR/PIA) from the current lotus notes based platform to another more stable platform keeping long term strategy and needs in mind.
* This person will work with the development team to create and utilize test scripts and coordinate user testing for new platform.
* This role will be co-located in Mossville AC with the supporting team and the product owner to ensure optimal results are achieved.
* This role will also work with providing the data visibility (includes awareness and escalation to appropriate procurement professional) and governance of price change discrepancy (PCDs / LBAs) in lieu of SOX requirements.
* This role will also onboard new users to the PIR/PIA application as well as provide governance and management of the existing application.
* This role will also have an opportunity to learn and execute work associated to some of the critical and foundational procurement processes to help buyers and analysts become more efficient and effective to achieve business value.
* Position will be a combination of individual and team work.
* Will partake in team meetings and the rest of time will be at desk.
* 7:30-4:00 (flexibility will be provided as needed).
* BS degree required.
* 3-5 years of experience required. Microsoft Office required. Intermediate Excel required (vlookup, pivot tables).
* Knowledge of systems is preferred (example being Lognet).
* Soft skills are highly important. A positive attitude is a MUST.
* Must work well within a team.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Good presentation skills.
* Candidate may run a project while on assignment so good leadership skills would be beneficial.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)