Position Title: Technical Specialist
Position Number: 282704
Location: Lewiston, ME
Desired Skill Set:
Data Entry, Insurance, Technical
****C2C IS NOT ALLOWED****
* Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.*
1.) Insurance knowledge or background is strongly preferable
2.) Experience in an office setting is required
* Perform tasks with supervision.
* Data entry off of standardized source documents.
* Proof and check work for accuracy.
* Correct mistakes.
* Working knowledge of data entry devices such as numeric keypad, and computer keyboard.
* Familiarity with computers and/or an automated input environment.
* Insurance knowledge a plus but not required.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)