Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Technical Specialist
Position Number: 269686
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Engineering, MS Excel, Testing, Troubleshooting
Location: Chesterfield MO 63017
• A successful applicant must have excellent electrical, mechanical, and computer skills with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
• Must be able to program or be familiar with languages for troubleshooting electronic PLC's and controllers.
• This person should be able to read, understand, and build equipment from mechanical drawings and schematics.
• Person should have experience with farm field equipment (tractors,combines) with the ability to conceptualize designs to deliver new research equipment.
• Also, testing, troubleshooting and evaluation of new research.
• Requires 2-5years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision. Little creativity is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.