The Tech Recruiting team is responsible for hiring the world class group of engineering, data science, and other specialized technical roles that help support our wholly owned labels Rockstar Games, 2K and Private Division. We're looking for an onsite Contract Sourcer who's excited about partnering and engaging on challenging IT searches.
As a Sourcer you will partner with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers, to scour the corners of the web for the talent we need in NYC, Boston, Seattle, Las Vegas and The Bay Area.
This is an awesome opportunity to work in a collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture.
What you will do:
- Directly source candidates through research, social media, events, and/or cold calls
- Build and maintain talent pipelines of active and passive candidates to deliver against immediate, high-priority openings
- You will work closely with the TA team and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies to general candidate flow.
- Learn all about T2-- what is the value proposition for prospects? Then determine the best way to showcase it
- You have 2+ years technical sourcing/recruiting experience at a technology or entertainment company
- Experienceworking with a range of stakeholders and hiring managers
- A demonstrable expertise in ad-hoc, complex web search string generation (i.e., optimized use of search engine-specific Booleanoperators across all leading web data, social, and search platforms). Proficiency with traditional web sourcing techniques is assumed (e.g., site x-ray searching, flip searching, location specific searching, targeted community searching, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment
- A utility player and willing to help out wherever needed
- Familiarity with Greenhouse ATS and/or Taleo
AIRS CIR or LinkedInRecruiter certification a plus