5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
You are an independent, adaptable and highly motivated individual who loves the challenge of finding hidden talent through unconventional means. You're a born detective that has a passion for pulling together disparate pieces of information to solve complex problems. Your lens for finding the unknown online and research prowess is legendary amongst your personal and socialnetworks. You are a natural born connector that not only has the extraordinary ability to establish relationships with key people within any industry but you also thrive on cultivating those relationships over time. You are an ambassador for improving inclusiveness in the world. In this role, you will find unique ways to identify and attract job seekers for our Software Engineering teams around the world. You will collaborate withRecruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements of our jobs, their business function, and how they fit into the organization. You will immerse yourself in the community and engage job seekers through hyper-personalized approaches. You will help drivediversity recruiting initiatives in your market and play an active part in ourinternal resource groups. As part of our global focus, you will have an opportunity toshareyour sourcing knowledge and help develop the capabilities of our broader Talent Attraction through trainings you will host. Qualifications
- 4+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
- Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.