If you like to tackle complex business challenges, solve sticky technical problems, and provide expert consultation, this is the role for you. We're looking for a full-time phenomenal Technical Solutions Engineer (TSE) to join our team in Ambler, Pennsylvania, or Remote! Part technologist, part consultant, the Technical Solutions Engineer plays a vital role in providing technical expertise for all major client projects. You will participate in client calls and work cross-functionally across the entire organization to bridge the gap between business problems and technical solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate technical discussions in a consultative manner to clarify needs and develop targeted recommendations that maximize client ROI.
- Lead technical and integration discovery conversations with clients to gather requirements needed to implement the platform and integrate with existing tech stacks.
- Tenaciously question, challenge assumptions, and analyze information to diagnose the root of an issue, design optimal solutions, and assess short- and long-term impact of recommendations.
- Effectively communicate complex technical requirements to internal and external audiences of varying levels of technical expertise.
- Drive operational excellence and help the team scale by creating documentation, developing knowledge-sharing mechanisms, and improving internal processes.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate with clients and internal teams in multiple time zones to ensure deliverables are met.
- Expertly manage competing needs and simultaneous projects, reallocating resources and reprioritizing tasks to best serve clients and the organization.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Phenom SaaS architecture, services, integrations, and best practices internally and in customer and sales calls.
- Proven experience in consultative roles requiring strong relationship management and communication skills.
- Past experience designing solutions and integrations for enterprise environments. Experience designing on SaaS, microservices, or multi-tenancy architecture is a plus.
- Prior work with application integrations and mapping using different methods, including API, Web Services, and SSO. Direct experience building and validating configurations against requirements using various internal tools is preferred.
- Sufficient knowledge of Java, web technologies, hosting fundamentals, URL parameters, SFTP, and email server integrations to lead discovery and answer questions. This role does not require writing code.
- Exposure to and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning a plus.
- Ability to work various hours supporting a global portfolio and coordinating with global teams.
- Computer Science or Developer experience is a plus, but not required.
- Prior experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Resources technology is a plus, but not required.
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience required.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required for this role.