Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers.
The Arrow-NetApp Cloud team helps partners transform and evolve their business to support their customer’s transformation into the cloud. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes by connecting with partners, end customers, and our vendors.
As a Technical Solutions Engineer at Arrow, supporting NetApp Cloud, you will work collaboratively within cross-functional teams to scope, design and deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud and Infrastructure transformations to our customers. Teamwork is crucial as you will be working with multiple company’s sales and technical resources. Our engineers are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
Arrow recognizes that the backbone in enabling our clients’ highest aspirations for analytics and cognitive solutions is next-gen Cloud infrastructure. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. We want talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients. Building your career at Arrow offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. We encourage our team members to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is. We support that enablement effort through ongoing certifications and accreditations with our vendor.
- 2 or more years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds – on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare)
- Relevant experience to enable selection criteria for cloud providers and application suitability assessments including detailed cloud architecturedesign for global scale and high availability
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Strong Client Relationship Skills
- Experience in assisting leadership team to designtechnology and process landscape and develop overall cloud solution strategy
- Excellent articulation, communication and strong inter personal skills
- Ability to work with a multi-locationteam
- Ability to create critical collaterals for client workshops and customer interactive sessions on cloud operating models, cloud business value, DevOps processes, and application/infrastructure modernization
- Experience in participating in transformation initiatives for mid to large scale organizations
- Experience with designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- Experience with large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment using virtualization or private Cloud technologies, including VMware, Xen, OpenStack, and Hyper-V
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)