The Android Partner Engineering team at Google works closely with a varied set of partners across the globe on all aspects including chipsets, devices, carriers and customer support. The team works in a fast paced technology driven environment to align the strategic goals of Google and it’s partners with the goal of making Android the platform of choice across multiple consumer and enterprise domains.With your technical expertise and knowledge of in-vehicle navigation systems, you are the trusted advisor to Google’s Android Automotive partners from project inception through to production. You educate partners and internal teams alike. You support architecture reviews to determine product fit, and work to simplify and streamline processes, gather and analyze data that help Google and its partners to make informed decisions. You also define the scope of technical projects and oversee the execution.
Your goal in Android Automotive is to ensure overall automaker success with Android and related Google navigation services. This includes interfacing directly with partners to deeply understand their business and technical needs, growing technical relationships within the automotive ecosystem, developing programs to help increase adoption of Android and Google services in the automotive ecosystem, and to manage key relationships and projects for ongoing special product development programs.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you are the engagement manager taking responsibility for the success of our largest Android Automotive partnerships. You will manage the technology engagement with partners, on all matters related to Google navigation services, with the goal of building strong, successful, long-term partnerships. You will also lead deployments, optimize implementations and integrations to increase business and drive new business opportunities.
Whether working with next-gen chipset manufacturers or emerging market telcos, Google's Android Partner Engineering team helps solve some of the toughest mobiletechnology problems. We work with teams throughout Google to develop solutions for strategic partners around the globe. We maintain crucial relationships with and build technical solutions for our long-term partners who are making Android into a world-changing platform. But we're just getting started.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate for new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Core Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Identify, drive, and optimize technical and business process flows for existing and new opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with embedded navigation systems.
- Experience with Android.
- Skills in C/C++, Java and scriptinglanguages.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.