What You'll Do
You'll be joining a team of laser-focused engineers driving the future of security as it moves closer to the application. Traditional security techniques are insufficient in protecting these critical assets, especially as they move to the cloud, and workers are remote. It's time to rethink the way that we secure them. Cisco Tetration is a disruptive, leading-edge solution for securing the workloads that run these applications independent of where they are. It provides unparalleled visibility and exponentially accelerates a business's ability to harden, segment, and adopt Zero Trust policies for these workloads. It goes against the grain by being a purely software-defined solution with no dependency on infrastructure. Cisco is 100% committed to building platforms on open APIs to allow greater flexibility in integrating with third parties. This is your chance to join a team that is re-defining how businesses secure the cloud. Who You'll Work With
You will be part of a team crucial to the success of Cisco's strategy in defining the next generation of Cloud and Application Security. Your assigned product focus will evolve as Cisco the market evolves. The candidate must be ready to learn and lead both within the company and in the industry. Who You Are
You know your way around security and cloud, you love learning and teaching others about technology you're passionate about, and you like to have fun. You are willing to challenge the status quo and encourage people to think differently. You also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or related experience
- Experience in a high-level technical selling role required
- 10+ years of technical experience in Security and Data Center/Cloud technologies
- 5 + years in a customer-facing technical role required
- Solid understanding on Zero Trust, Micro-segmentation, Firewalling
- Knowledge of cloud computing (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Interest in the industry transition from VMs to containers
- High-level understanding of CICD and DevSecOps concepts
- Baseline experience with Python or other programming languages
We connect everything securely: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. We care about our people and teams and consistently among the top places to work.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.