Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired. What You'll Do
As a TSA (Technical Solutions Architect), your primary responsibility is to provide technical guidance and sales support on the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio. You will have expertise around Cisco's entire Collaboration Portfolio with an emphasis on the Webex SaaS solutions. You will engage with customers and explain how Cisco Collaboration technical solutions can be applied to solve business problems and speak the languages of business and technical decision makers alike. Key Responsibilities Collaboration SaaS Solution and Architectural Selling
Who You'll Work With
- Explain the elements of the Cisco Collaboration SaaS solutions and architecture and how they're interconnected with all elements of the Cisco portfolio, ensuring that the features and benefits of Cisco technology are understood and valued by Customers.
- Deliver demonstrations and technical proof of concepts for customers to show the value of the Cisco Collaboration portfolio.
- Help partner technical sales teams design innovative architectural solutions that drive strategic objectives and help differentiate partner offerings.
- Ensure the detailed features, functionality and architectural impact of Cisco technology in your designs and proposals are understood, valued and communicated.
- Travel will be a requirement of this job. Escorting customers to EBC's, attending conferences, meeting customers in person, traveling to Collab BU locations globally.
In this role, you will partner with the Collaboration Sales Specialists in the field, as well as the Account Manager/Systems Engineering teams for specific customers. You will work with other Cisco Specialist TSAs across areas such as Security and Enterprise Networking to deliver a Cisco solution for our customers.
You will also engage directly with Cisco customers and partners to deliver innovations and enable an integrated work experience using Cisco Collaboration solutions. Who You Are
We Are Cisco
- You have a university degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the Collaboration field or in a SaaS sales engineering role
- You have at least 4 years of pre-sales /Systems Engineer experience
- You're able to maintain up to date Cisco product knowledge
- You invest time in learning about technology shifts, and communicate the relevant aspects to customers and partners
- Having knowledge of Cisco Internetworking equipment would be beneficial
- You prioritize personal and organizational development
- You're able to maintain personal organization and time management
- You're attentive to details and always follow-up
- You possess and further develop strong presentation skills
- You strive to flexibly to achieve your goals using the various internal and external resources available
- You have a deep technical acumen and foundational knowledge of relevant Collaboration technology
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!