Technical Solutions Advisor
- Job ID: 71031396
- Job Family: Law
- Location: Rosemead, CA US
- Other Locations:
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a Technical Solutions Advisor at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you'll work with various clients in Legal specifically around the regulatory and litigation sections seeking help about business and IT challenges related to critical matters such as wild fires. This will include but not limited to consulting with the various workgroups to translate business strategy into discrete requirements compatible with technical architectures within Legal. You will take a hands-on approach and work closely with Senior Management to create architectural solutions that accurately articulate the business context, conceptual design, and component level design. In addition, being a subject matter expert in the business, management of issues, risks, testing, and monitoring change request to ensure successful delivery. As an Advisor, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Conduct data analysis to better understand trends and to verify if acceptable quality is being entered into the system. This tries to prevent downstream issues that could affect a group.
- Lead the team and provide architectural recommendations to implement and integrate various API, micro-services, and database for different Channel systems (matter management, claims management, workers' compensation, discovery, and financial spend) and help build the best in class legal experience.
- Develop and maintains an architectural blueprint and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the legal department vision.
- Provide financial support and backup for the Senior Advisor position that oversees Legal's outside expenditures.
- Improve performance, productivity, and efficiency through implementing effective business intelligence methods & strategies.
- Provide project management for Legal projects. This includes cross-functional teams at SCE and external counsel/experts.
- This job assists clients through change management process by documenting issues, training users, developing training materials.
- Proactively identify gaps or conflicts in existing Legal processes/technology, develop scalable solutions, influence decision-making with management, and work to win consensus across the organization.
- Regularly analyze and enhance the created automations with the goal of wider adoption and usage.
- Provide technical solutions for various scenarios around support automation.
- Seven years of experience with data management, data mining, financial planning & analysis, and/or management consulting services, developing recommendations, presenting results to senior management, and developing project work plans.
- Experience using Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, and SharePoint Online.
- Experience in business intelligence in designing, developing, maintaining and supporting reports and data visualization tools in a complex environment such as Power BI utilizing multiple data sources such as SQL Server and SharePoint Online.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands from the business.
- Knowledgeable in litigation life cycles, claims management, matter management, and regulatory processes at the state and federal level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that allow successful interaction with all areas of the organization.
- Flexibility and sensitivity to detail and deadlines in a multitasking environment.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced & complex environment with a self-motivated work.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how, when to utilize them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
You should know
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
- This position will be required to work outside of normal work hours.