Technical Solution Specialist – SharePoint and Data Management
JLL is currently seeking an Information Manager – SharePoint and Data Management to join our team. This position can be based in Jacksonville, FL, Charlotte, NC or Chicago, IL.
The Information Manager is responsible for the management, maintenance and development of tools and data sets utilized to support the Facility Management team in delivering on client initiatives and objectives while showcasing best in class service and process. This role requires interaction across multiple teams while prioritizing simultaneous deliverables with both on-site and virtual team members. Exceptional customer service and communications skills are required.
May beresponsiblefor one or more of the following:
- Develop high quality, compelling solutions using existing technology resources
- Provide analytical support to transform behaviors and techniques
- Own responsibility of ensuring Facility Management tools and data resources drive strategic value across the portfolio
- Serve as an effective liaison between alternate business platforms and account support functions to solution for needs of Facility Management team.
- Engage in a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by leveraging business intelligence, adopting and participating in the development of best practices, new tools, process re-engineering and other ideas that provider service delivery efficiencies
- Perform additional job duties, as requested
- Work well with an integrated and virtual team to perform tasks
- Knowledge of standard commercial real estate, business and accounting practices preferred
- Acute sense of timely delivery, speed to deliver, deadline and timeline orientation to achieve successful outcomes
- Proven track record of excellent internal and external customer service
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure
- High degree of innovation with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Strategic user of business intelligence, data, reporting & analytics to drive efficiency
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Vision and Outlook
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access; Expertise in Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath
- Experience with SharePoint2013/2016 highly desired