- Reporting to a regional team, support sales managers in the solution design, configuration, and optimization of the company’s wireless products in various verticals.
- Organize and lead technical discussions with customers. Maintain good relationship with technical teams of customers, partners, integrators, and distributors.
- Be responsible for the technical part of RFQ/RFP/RFI in tenders by preparing product information, total solution, bill of materials, and delivery services.
- Organize Proof of Concept (PoC) trials at customer or integrator sites. Generate trial report and present the test results.
- Interface with product lines representing the regional sales and marketing team. Provide market requirement specifications for new features and/or enhancements. Make sure the developed solutions meet the market needs in a timely manner.
- Analyze competition situation and market trend of the local market.
- 5+ years experience in solution sales or customer-facing product management roles in the Wireless Telecom
- Thorough knowledge in LTE/5G RAN from sales/solutions positions. Knowledge of either of the two domains is a plus: indoor small cells and active DAS, or IOT.
- Experience in understanding customer needs and interpreting into engineering development requirements.
- Capability of working out and presenting solutions in front of partners and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of working hours.
- Self-motivated, responsible. Able to work in a start-up pace and multi-location, multi-culture environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE or related majors. Master’s would be preferred.
Valid through: 10/26/2020