Technical Solution Architect - Web and Mobile Solutions
11 - 15 years experience •
We are looking for ?Technical Solution Architect? - Web and Mobile Solutions for our client in ???Louisville, KY
Job Title: ?Technical Solution Architect? - Web and Mobile Solutions
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 12+ years
- BTech, MTech, MCA
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Designing innovative solutions to problems using the latest technologies and platforms like Java/.Net, in support of both client and internal business requirements.
- Build secure
- ??web and mobile solutions ? writing code, testing and producing rapid prototypes.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with colleagues, including non-technical personnel
- Lead and contribute to storyboarding and brainstorming exercises, and run scoping and design meetings or conference calls with clients
- Perform requirements analysis for the business
- Produce software technical documentation and oversee the quality of that produced by others in the team
- Validate/QA technical solutions before handing over to client, including production of test plans and guidance to other departments on test methodologies
- Support colleagues in business development activities, including proposal writing, estimating and client presentations.
- Help maintain the quality system for the Digital Team including Software Development Processes and Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience in Data architecture, Ability to propose high scalable, fault tolerant application
- Experience in automating processes
- Willing to learn new languages/technologies and adapt to project specific requirements where necessary.
- Experience of using modern web development languages.
- Strong experience in Design patterns, UML, S/W architecting tools, Estimation tools
- Strong knowledge of delivering digital and mobile platforms via Cloud, SaaS and On Premise installations and associated server technology
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to technical and non-technical team members plus the ability and willingness to effectively communicate with clients at all levels during project lifecycle
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and Software Testing methodologies and experience of producing technical documentation
- Ability to gather requirements in order to deliver solutions which meet the demands of our clients combined with a good understanding of the business value of technology
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time and quality of own and others tasks on a large number of concurrent client projects
- Should have good knowledge of working in Agile
- Ensure quality and consistency across the full scope of project
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders through regular reporting, by email, phone and face-to-face meetings