Rogers is seeking a Technical Solution Architect supporting our Operations organization for the Enterprise Business Unit ensuring all solutions are delivered on time within budget and with good quality. Reporting to the Senior Manager, at the Rogers Park Brampton Campus, you will be accountable and responsible for providing cost effective and quality solutions to projects and initiatives for our Business partners
What you will be doing…
- As part of Scrum team, propose design, develop the solutions in Salesforce and Vlocity platforms.
- Work closely with the Salesforce/Vlocity Developers to develop and improve on data quality and Salesforce/Vlocity user experience.
- Optimize business processes defined by a customer by leveraging Vlocity Industry solutions.
- Help to document the Epics and User Stories during Design and work closely to guide Developers during Development and Testing Sprints.
- Prepares documentation use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifications, risk integration, end-user adoption plans/ guides and organization structures.
- Subject matter expert for all Saleforce.com/Vlocity product offerings and solutions and provide guidance to the Development team on the best use of OOB Salesforce/Vlocity products.
- Work with Enterprise Business Unit, Go to Market teams, ERM and IT teams to develop realistic IT solution and delivery schedule while clearly stating IT scope and deliverables.
- Gathers and documents internal and external business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, and task and workflow analysis in highly complex environments.
- Accountable for Salesforce/Vlocity solution delivery for our business partners.
- Recommends and delivers solutions that increase the overall Salesforce/Vlocity user experience.
- Coordinates team efforts to resolve complex issues and conflicts and escalate to executive level wherever required.
- Document current and future state processes, and develop technical specifications for projects and Enhancements.
What you have…
- 5+ years of Developers Experience and 2+ years of Architecture experience in CRM & Ordering in Telecom Industry
- Salesforce 401 Certified
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce platform (Service/Sales/Communities): Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, object configuration, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Data Loader, AppExchange, Web Services, Components, Custom Objects, Workflows & Approvals, Dashboards,Reports, Analytic Snapshots, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce integration scenarios leveraging out of the box and third-party solutions.
- Solid knowledge of Vlocity platform: Core Vlocity platform (CMT, INS, PubSec), OmniScript, DataRaptor, Actions, etc;
- Vlocity Admin Essentials/Vlocity Developer Essentials certified
- Vlocity Products: Vlocity product functions (CPQ, CLM, EPC, Order Management, etc);
- Experience with DevOps and Salesforce application development lifecycle
- Experience using versioning control/continuous integrations tools such as Jenkins, ANT, git, Gerrit
- Expert knowledge in JIRA & Confluence tools
- Effective communicator both oral and written, with the ability to frame technology issues in business terms.
- Creates clear and coherent written materials.
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall and Agile).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment