Rollins, Inc. is a global consumer and commercial services company. Our Mission is to become the BEST Service Company in The World. We are committed to providing our customers with exceptional service while offering our employees the best training and a working environment in which they can excel. This Company focus has been in place for more than a half century.
We are seeking a highly talented Technical Services Manager to join our team in our corporate office in Atlanta, GA.
Scope and Major Requirements:
- Working in support of Operations in all areas including residential, termite, commercial and national accounts, closely interacts with internal and external customers at all levels from the technician to home owners to senior leaders of national and multi-national companies.
- Helps develop new customers while simultaneously maintaining current customer satisfaction.
- Prepares, reviews and approves pest management scopes of service, for current and potential national accounts.
- Implements new technologies, provides media broadcast, field and face-to-face training to both Rollins and customer personnel and represents Rollins and its Brands in the media and at other public engagements.
- Assists in ensuring company-wide compliance with local, state and Federal laws and regulations.
- Works in conjunction with the National Accounts team, senior technical staff and field personnel to continually improve customer service and retention and enhance overall customer satisfaction.
- Assists in identifying, evaluating and optimizing equipment, chemistries, technologies and services for use in the field.
- Assists Operations in developing and maintaining good relationships with state regulators.
- Knowledgeable about standard practices across the industry as well as current and future technologies.
- Highly organized, possess excellent writing and speaking skills and be comfortable interacting with field technicians, customers and senior company personnel.
- The ideal candidate will also be familiar with strategic business decision processes including market and cost analyses as well as profitability models.
- Board Certified Entomologist (BCE) designation required or must be achieved within one year of employment.
- Other credentials such as AIB, state or Federal certifications, if not held, may be required after employment.
Preferably a PhD in urban entomology or a minimum of a BS with significant pest control industry experience in urban and commercial pest management.
- Minimum of 5 years and over 10 years preferred in urban and commercial pest management in North America.
- Specific experience required in designing, implementing and maintaining pest management programs in various facilities including food service, manufacturing, healthcare and other sensitive businesses, etc.
- Must be a recognized authority in the pest management industry and portray an authoritative image to potential and existing customers as well as the media via online and live interviews, print, public speaking, participation at trade shows and conferences, etc.
- This position offers opportunity for advancement based on experience and performance.