Overland Park, KS
11 - 15 years
Posted 71 days ago
Through its science-based CleanTechnologies business, DuPont Industrial Biosciences offers focused solutions based on real-world experience. The company has dedicated itself to improvements in the areas of energy, environment, reliability and safety. DuPont resources deliver a broad range of clean and green services, products and technologies. CleanTechnologies’ focus is on the licensing of technologies and sale of proprietary equipment into the oil refining, mining and fertilizer industrial segments.
Seeking a new and challenging opportunity to further enhance your career? The CleanTechnologies business has a development opportunity for a Technical Services Manager – Refining. The Technical Services Manager will report to the Innovations and Technology Manager. The individual with lead and develop a team of technical service engineers to support customers’ operating units in the IsoTherming® hydroprocessing and STRATCO® alkylation businesses in DuPont CleanTechnologies.
• Lead and develop team of technical service engineers to deliver service engagements at customer sites.
• Execute technical service engagements at customer sites.
• Standardize technical service delivery processes and tools and document best operating practices.
• Coordinate with regional resources to support international customers.
• Work closely with the business teams to prioritize engagements and manage resource availability.
• Support all areas of the technologies with operational expertise.
• Communicate results and status to appropriate stakeholders.
• Ensure documentation and knowledge capture from the team.
• Lead team in being role models of DuPont Core Values.
• BS in Chemical Engineering.
• 10 or more years of experience in alkylation and/or hydroprocessing technology and operations support
• Demonstrated Core Values leadership and performance.
• Demonstrates strong technical rigor with an innovation mindset.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with impact and influence cross-functional teams.
• Thrive in a self-directed environment.
• Travel will be required to connect technical services teams globally, and travel to customer sites worldwide.
(Job Number: 203378W-01)