Job Title: Technical Services Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Responsible for triaging and investigating customer issues in the HEALTHpac and Javelina products; configuring, installing and upgrading software for both hosted and non-hosted customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Research product issues as reported by customers
- Work closely with other teams including QA, Support and Operations to triage functionality, defects and performance issues and determine root cause analysis
- Follow and maintain documented processes
- Other related duties may be required.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- At least one year of professional experience in the support of business software applications.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience working in both Windows and Unix/Linux environments
- Basic understanding of databases
- One year or more experience working in/aroundthe US healthcare space
- Experience using basic SQL commands
- Experience writing Unix shell scripts and/or Windows batch/PowerShell scripts