Incident Analysts own the end-to-end process of monitoring, triaging, troubleshooting, recovery, and root cause analysis of system issues and bugs experienced by customer facing Teammates and Customers across Site and teammate Tools. Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions to the issues.
Collaborating with CPT, OCIO, and Site Ops teams to identify processes, procedures, and technical changes to address instability and/or limit re occurrence of major incidents. Develop monitoring, processes, and procedures to proactively identify potential incidents to reduce impact to customers and teammates through sophisticated and accelerated remediation efforts. Lead major incident calls, identify key members to activate for resolution during such incidents.
Evaluate/report on overall impact of issues and outstanding bugs impacting Teammates and Customers to senior leaders. Serve to represent post launch and production support needs for key projects during design/development/release stages. May provide consultation to users in the area of systems. May lead multi-functional linked teams to address business or system issues.
- Application Monitoring experience within a NOC environment is a required
- Identification of trends or issues and initiating Sev calls to facilitate resolution of issues
- Active participation in Sev calls to interact with impacted teammates and provide additional information to technical resources
- Alert and advise impacted teams on a regular interval
- Perform primary impact analysis
- Initial troubleshooting and proactive resolution
- Service provider engagement during incidents
- L1 Helpdesk duties, which include reviewing and advancing teammate submissions of issues and bugs
- Coverage as part of a 24/7 global team
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge with ITIL
- Must be located in Salt Lake City
- Swing shift with weekend work may be required
- Proven technical background and experience in application/Software Monitoring, System Administration (Linux) and API integration is required.
- Experience working in a large-scale NOC Environment
- Ability to form strong working relationships
- Strong conflict management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a global support mSelf starter - able to work using own initiative with minimal direction to meet core objectives
- Good technical capability for understanding numerous sophisticated software integrations across applications platform in order to facilitate quick resolutions
- BSEE, CS or other relevant technical degree required.
- 2+ years experience working within a help desk/incident management role
- Proven ability with system operations or support including Windows, Telecom, Desktop Technologies (Siebel, DotNet) Packaged solutions (Nice, Aspect, Kronos) Networking and Firewall, Citrix.