We (Our Client) are currently on a hunt for a Technical Service Engineer to join their team in Milwaukee.
Here are exiting responsibilities.
Perform Technical Service related activities on all products and services which encompass the company's Metallurgical Division.These activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct field tests on experimental and existing products to ensure that the recommended application guidelines have been followed correctly.
- Discuss with customers the scope of product evaluations, including trial results.
- Effectively communicate with customers and the Metallurgical Technical Team.
- When appropriate, administer all R&D related procedures and documents; Assist in the publication of technical papers/articles.
We would love to hear from you if :
- Bachelors Degree in Metallurgical/Physical Sciences (Physics/Chemistry).
- Extroverted/Great Communication Skills.
- Willingness to Travel (Travel up to 50% of job).
- Must be okay with dirty work environment (Steel Mill/Foundry...working with heavy equipment).