We’re looking for an exceptional Technical Senior Product Manager to lead a squad responsible for Product Performance and Dependability.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live and work in.
At ZenHub, that means removing the repetitive, monotonous overhead we “need” to do to manage software projects while bridging the gap between future-thinking business teams with future-building development teams. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a dynamic and fast growing technology company and if you want to create outstanding products, we want to hear from you.
A little about us:
From individual developers to interplanetary organizations, teams using ZenHub are changing the world as we know it.
In 2014, ZenHub was built by a team of developers in Vancouver, Canada, to manage projects while preserving their focus in GitHub. Our tight-knit team hails from multiple countries and industries. A few of us have worked at Barclays, IBM, Microsoft and Baidu. More than a couple of us are published authors.
Today, ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management suite in GitHub, empowering teams of 2 to over 20,000 work together. We help teams from around the world to work together to make phenomenal things happen.
Scope of your role:
- Establish success metrics to track product performance and inform optimizations and future iterations
- Define the roadmap aimed at improving performance of the product
- Lead a cross-functional team of frontend and backend engineers, QA and Product Designer
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features
- Work closely with the customers to gain a better understanding of their pain points
- Continuously look for ways to improve the experience for ZenHub customers
- Foster a culture of experimentation and innovation
- Advocate for and evangelize the product with all stakeholders
- Conduct market and user research to better inform the strategy
- Identify opportunities and lead process improvements across the team
- Contribute to the product’s architectural vision to maintain the right balance between development and tech debt
- Coordinate cross-team dependencies to ensure alignment within the product team as well as across the company
A little about you:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in software space, preferably in SaaS
- Technical background
- Experience scaling up the product
- Delivered software product development projects at scale
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Clear and concise communication, experience in writing technical and functional requirements
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to accurately coordinate with teams both internally and externally
- Experience breaking down complex problems, delivering tangible business outcomes and handling shifting and competing priorities
- Love for building quality software that customers enjoy using and a deep understanding of design thinking and performance analytics
- Ability to create an engaging and effective working environment in a remote setting
- Strong level of professionalism demonstrated in working with internal and external partners
- Exceptional sense of ownership and drive
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment