Technical Sales Reps- Industrial Automation - 27076560
Technical Sales Reps (30 openings) - Industrial Automation - 27076560
Our client has steadily grown since 1974 to become an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of industrial automation and inspection equipment worldwide. Their products consist of code readers, laser markers, machine vision systems, measuring systems, microscopes, sensors, and static eliminators.
Their innovative products not only meet current needs but also future customer requirements in the manufacturing and R&D sectors. This company strives to anticipate the market?s future goals to provide tomorrow?s solution today.
The Sales Representative is responsible for generating revenue opportunities which include: building customer relationships, demonstrating the unique value of the service and managing existing customers.
At this company, sales professionals work in a highly professional and fast-paced office an average of two days a week, while three days a week they visit manufacturers in a sales territory so that they can consult face-to-face on solving customers? critical quality control, reliability, and research or design applications.
The company likes to hire candidates from companies such as; Copiers, Printers, Uniforms, Payroll, B2B Sales, President's Club, Cintas, Armark, ADP, Paychex, Hibu, Konica Minolta, Pitney Bowes, Ricoh, Canon, Xerox, Ikon, etc. If you have this experience in your background we encourage you to apply.
Detailed Job Description:
- Attend product and application training at the company Career Development Institute.
- Develop a thorough understanding of company products and applications through classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
- Work withexperienced salespeople to develop sales skills through real life examples and role-plays.
- Satisfactorily complete mentorship program providing sales training and an overview of the company?s culture of success.
- Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using the company's products.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to the company?s expectations and the challenges customers present you.
- Travel to customer locations three days a week and work successfully in a wide variety of manufacturing environments.
- Four-year college degree.
- Interest and aptitude to master the company?s highly technical products.
- Interest in working in manufacturing environments.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and pro-actively react to customer questions and requests.
- Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to the company?s success.
- Desire to better yourself through our intensive training, mentorship, engaged management, and pro-active, process-oriented sales approach.
- Understand and abide by all company policies and procedures: including professional dress code, punctuality, attendance, and sales process policies.
- Willingness to travel60% of the time, including the possibility of overnight travel.
- Ability to lift and carry 35 ~ 85 lbs. of demonstration equipment in and out of vehicles onto a dolly.
- Position requires the use of a personal vehicle. Larger vehicle may be required dependent on product line equipment size. Must have a valid driver?s license at all times.
Base Salary: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 (DOE) + Cell phone + Tablet + 4 Weeks? Vacation to Start
On-Target-Earnings: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - First Year
Locations: Birmingham, Boston, Cedar Rapids, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis, Irvine, Kansas City, Knoxville, Louisville, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey/Tri-state area, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Rochester, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
Number of Openings:30
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.