This is going to be the most exciting and most challenging career you will ever have. We expect the best and demand high energy, driven individuals with a strong mix of business acumen, great relationship skills and a fascination with novel technology. In return you will get exposure to some of the latest and most exciting technologies and will help our clients make a real and significant impact on their businesses.
We are one of the world's best and most innovative providers of visualization hardware/software, audio, visual, and information technologies. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include consulting, software, technical services, and hardware integration. In short, we imagine cool stuff, do cool stuff, and provide cool stuff to our cool clients - it's a fun, energetic place to be.
While many companies try to sell you something, we prefer to think of it differently. We're all about delivering client value, and our Client Lead Consultants are the vital link. Our client portfolio is varied but includes many Fortune 500 companies, leading university and research centers as well as elite government agencies and the US Military. Our strong client focus means they keep coming back to us to help them solve their everyday problems by providing innovative customized solutions.
Our most successful Client Lead Consultants have a relentless focus on developing strong client relationships and understanding client needs, possess the intellectual ability to create tailored, cost effective solutions, and are tenacious about delivering value that exceeds our client's expectations. They are also a team player with the subject matter experts at Mechdyne and are responsible for balancing client needs against Mechdyne business objectives, ensuring business targets are achieved and performance metrics exceeded.
- Develop and manage strong client relationships and establish a deep and ongoing understanding of the client's business goals, issues and needs
- Leverage a strong understanding of the client to identify and qualify forward-thinking, high-impact opportunities for the client to use Mechdyne technical and operational capabilities to compete more effectively
- Collaborate with the broader Mechdyne team to develop practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the client's objectives
- Be the trusted advisor / liaison to Mechdyne and the industry. Serve as a coach even when no immediate opportunity exists, provide training and seminars to various clients to educate and inform them of trends in their vertical market, keep them informed of new developments from Mechdyne, etc.
- Continue to proactively prospect new opportunities within assigned accounts and geographical area
- Ensure the client has an exceptional experienceworking with Mechdyne and has strong satisfaction with our solutions
- Drive effective presentation / proposal / quote preparation and manage the overall opportunity process, including communication strategies, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a technical/engineeringdegree is highly desirable; an MBA or advanced graduate degree is also desirable
- Previous account development experience and successful track record, preferably 5years+
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Proactive, driven, independent but a strong team player
- Strategic, thoughtful, inquisitive
- Strong people skills - intuitive, empathetic, influential, persuasive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to craft & deliver a compelling, succinct, and insightful presentation
- Strong work ethic & high energy
- Above average abilities with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Salesforce
- Must be willing to travel50% of the time
Mechdyne offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives, and profit sharing. Our selection process includes a credit and background check, personality and aptitude assessment, and pre-employment drug testing to help ensure top candidates are added to our team.
Mechdyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.