Technical Sales Representative
5 - 7 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
New England States Opportunity:
We are a 36year old company selling leading metalworking product lines into the manufacturing marketplace Our range of workholding, cutting tools, and automation equipment help to reduce manufacturing cycle times and set up times.
Our widely used performance products are used in many shops country & worldwide and are sold through industrial distributors, machine tool dealers, and OEM/machine tool builders.
Our world class offering of products have extensive market share with room to grow. We need a regional salesperson to help grow this business through relationship building and calling on the machine shops in the territory.
· Working withdistribution to grow the end user business.
· Call on prospects to grow our market share.
· Train distributors and end users on the advantages and uses of our products.
· Prospect for new business.
· Help at local and national trade shows.
· Attend sales meetings when applicable.
· At least 3years of industry related salesexperience. Such as, selling cutting tools, machine tools, industrial supplies.
· 5years of machine shop background with knowledge of CNC machining processes.
· Need to live in New England
· Basic computer skills
· Strong desire to win!
What we offer:
· Salary paid bi-weeklyy
· Commission program
· Provide a car allowance or car with related expenses
· We offer medical & dental, 401K/profit sharing
· All tools that you need to be successful. Laptop, demonstration equipment/kits, and training
We need a motivated sales person with knowledge of workholding and cutting tools that understands machine shop operations. We will provide the tools to make you successful.