Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: Actively manage and grow existing territory; Engage all large and medium end users to deliver Lincoln’s total value proposition and increase sales; Provide technical support, demonstrations and training where it will drive a positive sales result
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Actively manage and grow existing territory
- Aggressively engage all large and medium end-users to deliver Lincoln's total value proposition and increase sales. Provide technical support, demonstrations and training, where needed and where it will drive a positive sales result. Drive corporate and regional strategic initiatives.
- Provide distributor training as needed, support and promote corporate distributor programs and create your own targeted programs to drive distributor sales and increase share in this channel
- Drive Educational Program to all major schools and Unions to increase Lincoln share, presence and total sales
- Territory includes New Mexico, El Paso, TX region and a section of SW Colorado
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering discipline strongly preferred; Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Minimum of three years of experience
- Above average sales performance over the last three years
- Demonstrated ability to manage a portfolio
- Self-motivated, aggressive and independent
- Ability to relocate to Albuquerque, NM
- Overnight travelrequired (approximately 40%)