Summary: The position’s primary goal is to drive new business through effective selling skills. Qualifies and closes business from outbound selling efforts by telephone and email with some direct face to face selling activities, and prospects for new business. Additionally, supportsSales Director in corporate radiopharmacy customer relationship management. Serves as company representative to pharmacy owners, and select corporate pharmacy management.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Qualifies sales leads through phone and email contact, supported by direct face to face selling. Determines account’s business potential, quality of interest and identifies key decision makers to close sales.
- Contacts prospects and leads to qualify interest and close new business (Hospital and Radiopharmacy).
- Maintains regular contact with Hospital accounts to monitor market conditions and ensure that the needs of customers are efficiently met by Pharmalucence products and services.
- Develops clinical and technical knowledge of Pharmalucence and competitor’s products.
- Accurately maintains records and reportable contact metrics as required via CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Alerts prospects to new or improved products /services. Assists in new promotional campaign development.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Sales and Marketing Sr. Director and assists with sales tool and marketing program development to improve product line promotion, make pricing recommendations, drive new sales and increase market share.
- Makes recommendations to senior management concerning all commercial activities for radiopharmacy customers.
- Represents Company at customers trade shows and meetings.
- Monitors competitive environment, makes recommendations to address emerging threats. Develops strategies to counter such threats.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Ability to exercise a high level of initiative and self-motivation and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail with proven ability to exhibit effective follow-up and bring projects to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits creativity and flexibility.
- Handles sensitive data and situations with professionalism.
- Strong computer skills; expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience in creating and coordinating quotes, contracts and deliverables.
- Experience in metrics development and implementation.
- While representing the Company, projects professional corporate image to all customers, and performs all position activities with integrity.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experiencepreferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in telesales, telemarketing and/or field sales, preferably within healthcare.