The Technical Sales Professional will be the day-to-day contact with the decision-makers at both existing and new accounts for the defined geographic territory in Chicago, Illinois and surrounding area including and/or assigned accounts and is accountable for executing on sales strategy including but not limited to:
- Manages, maintains and grows own territory and accountable for delivering results.
- Consistently applies sales process and use of all sales tools.
- Develops sales funnel for future growth opportunities.
- Accountable for both growth and erosion prevention metrics.
Negotiates more complex situations within and outside of the organization. A solid understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts; may help to develop colleagues' understanding.
Comfortably presents to a broad and diverse group, maintaining group focus and accurately responds to unrehearsed questions and progresses agenda.
Applies latest techniques, promptly establishes connection with key contacts at new prospects, and assesses their needs and prioritizing in their pipeline activity.
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience with a degree related industry and B2B/ B2C experiencerequired or 7+ years without a degree with relevant experience and demonstrated success.
- GSE 1 and GSE 2 Certification Preferred