Who we are and what we do:
Pace Industries is North America?s leading full-service die casting manufacturer. Our mission is to provide uncommon, creative die casting and support solutions that contribute to the success of our customers. Our die cast parts are used in automobiles, motorcycles, generators, snow mobiles, lawn mowers, washing machines, power hand tools, BBQ grills, commercial lighting and many other well-known products. You can have a significant impact on our cultural transformation.
Mangas Tool & Die was founded in 1967 by Victor & Bud Mangas with the purchase of $1,500 of used machinery. Today, with a 56,000-square-foot facility and the capability to engineer and build many forms of die cast tooling, the vision of the father and son team of over 40 years ago has come to fruition.
Performs Assist Sales Team and Engineering Department in completing quotes which will require direct contact with Manufacturing and Operations (Team Player).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and work with tooling suppliers and vendors in determining costs for customer proposals.
- Submit quotations to customers in a professional manner and follow up on status.
- Responsible for creating world class solutions for our customers, be accountable to grow topline sales, increase profitability, and provide commercial and technical support to operations and customers.
- 3 + years ?experience
- Strong engineering and manufacturing background
- Lean manufacturing background
- Ability to effectively communicate (orally and through written and electronic communications) with customers and associates.
- Salary based on experience
Please note that the duties and requirements described herein are intended to represent general contents of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and responsibilities.
Pace Industries has a strong commitment to the principle of diversity, and in that spirit, seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities. Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the hiring department by the application deadline.