Technical Sales Manager
Home/Field Based (covering a territory of CA, NV, AZ, UT and CO)
$Excellent Plus Outstanding Benefits (see below)
WIRTGEN AMERICA is a member of the WIRTGEN GROUP, an internationally operating group of companies in the construction machinery sector incorporating the traditional product brands: WIRTGEN, V?GELE, HAMM, KLEEMANN and BENNINGHOVEN with their brand headquarters in Germany and local production plants in Brazil, China and India. In 2017 the WIRTGEN GROUP generated consolidated sales of 3 billion euros. Presently the WIRTGEN GROUP employs 8,200 people.
If you are a sales professional with expertise in mobile crushing and screening equipment, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step with a leading business.
As the Technical Sales Manager, you?ll maximize sales of our client?s mobile/tracked crushing and screening equipment throughout the Southwest.
Travelling throughout your territory, you will:
- Help to develop and train the dealer network within your territory
- Provide sales assistance and advice to dealers and the Sales Team
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Visit prospective customers and promote the benefits of products
- Recommend products to best meet customers? needs
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts
- Provide customers with delivery date estimates
To be considered, you?ll need:
- At least two years?mobile crushing and screening equipment experience
- Sales experience with dealerships, contractors and municipalities
- Knowledge of aggregates, mining and mineral machines and/or industry
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- A current or past MSHA certification
Customer-focused and commercially astute, as the Technical Sales Manager, you?ll have great interpersonal and communication skills. The desire to continuously increase your knowledge and skill-set is also key.
Due to the travel requirements of this role, the successful candidate must be based within commutable distance of a major airport or be willing to relocate.
In addition to their high quality, state of the art technology and market-leading machines, WIRTGEN AMERICA provides an outstanding benefits package for its team.
- The company offers traditional medical insurance (PPO) as well as a high-deductible plan (HDHP) while contributing a large percentage toward the overall cost to keep our plans affordable for the team. Coverage is offered to individuals and immediate family members.
- WIRTGEN AMERICA also provides vision and dental coverage. These benefits are also very affordable and round out the health benefit offering for its team members and their families.
- The company offers at no cost to its team, a Short-term Disability benefit in the event someone is not able to work due to illness or injury. They also offer an optional Long-Term disability benefit to provide their team financial well-being if they are not able to work for a longer period.
- Other great benefits include a $50,000 basic life insurance plan for the team member and optional additional coverage for spouse and children.
- After 6 months of service, team members can participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan with a 100% match for the first 4%.
Paid Time Off:
- WIRTGEN AMERICA offers paid vacation, paid holiday and accrued sick time to use when you are away from work.
Professional Development / Education:
- Many of the company?s team members take advantage of the annual Tuition Reimbursement program while they participate in work-related or professional development courses.
To apply for the role of Technical Sales Manager, pleaseapply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Technical Sales Manager, Construction Sales Rep, Technical Sales Representative, Construction Sales Representative, Construction Sales Consultant, Aggregates Sales Rep, Business Development Rep, Sales.