Lucas Group is working with a company that includes Precision Cleaning and High-Purity Chemical Cleaning services for a wide variety of “cleanliness sensitive” critical systems and components. Many of their customers have external agencies that drive their cleaning requirements, such as the AS9100, FDA, NASA and others. Using state of the art equipment and facilities, Company's services customers across 15 market segments, ranging from Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Laser, Semiconductor, Water Treatment and more, including Industrial markets.
This position is responsible for cultivating new business and serving existing accounts for Company's Florida cleanroom facility. The measure of success will result from driving sales growth and business development, ensuring that our customers are well cared for, defining the scope of work for customer requirements, and a keen attention to detail in communicating with internal and external customers. The optimal candidate will be assertive, energetic and able to energize others, multiple years of experience in sales, be a servant leader, and possess a desire for continual learning. A track record in the aerospace industry a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in developing the annual strategic plan
- Utilize the annual strategic plan as a road map for attaining or exceeding revenue and gross profit goals
- Customer visit plan
- Develop customer visit goal(s) for each visit and track results
- Ensure that all other customers are visited at least one time per year
- Complete targeted number of total customer visits each month
- Conduct facility tours at Company’s cleanroom
- Conduct technical presentations / Lunch & Learns
- Participate in tradeshows and join industry association(s)
- Bid support
- Collect scope information to assist Estimators in constructing accurate and timely bids/proposals
- Assist in monthly pipeline review
- Create win-back plan for lost accounts
- Build relationships with key players in the targeted industries
- Remain current on industry developments and programs
- Training / Competency
- Technical and sales skill set training to be ongoing for continual improvement
- Collaborations with Operations: build mutual trust with operations team members and model servant leadership
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university.
- At least 10 years of work experience in Sales, and Sales Management, combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a manager and leader. Experience with aerospace strongly preferred.