We are currently recruiting for a great local aerospace company. We are looking for a talented Technical Sales and Product Support personnel as they grow their customer base. The ideal candidate will be a ?hands-on?technician or supervisor with business operations and/or salesexperience. Have you ever worked with tough-to-solve MRO issues? Are you passionate and knowlegdable about the aerospace industry? If so, you will find a satisfying career with our client!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of aviation products, Maintenance and Repair Operations (MRO), and market requirements and provide the expertise to sell in diverse markets. Support and represent corporate initiatives in specific markets, customers and applications.
- Build Market success by identifying, developing, and defining Programs and Prospects to meet the company?s sales and growth goals.
- Effectively represent the company to its customers, develop relationships with customers, aviation related associations and governmental agencies, supporttrade shows as required, and communicate with a range of management personnel including program influencer's and decision-makers across all customer functional departments.
- Develop sales strategies and market and account plans and identify, build, and expand sales opportunities for the company's products building on our current market position.
- Develop and implement account strategies to identify, cultivate and capture medium to long-term sales opportunities in domestic markets.
- Develop the business cases and oversee bid and proposal activity for customer?s Requests for Proposal.
- Effectively forecast customer orders and deliveries to support the company's manufacturing and financial planning.
- Have a complete understanding of the organization's sales and marketing strategies, contractual policies, and technical capabilities and can effectively represent these capabilities in the marketplace
- Develop domestic and global sales strategies in both Military and Commercial segments.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Company sales and marketing content (e.g. case studies, whitepapers, videos, blog posts?) in collaboration with the management team.
The position will require working directly with customers, identifying solutions to maintenance and overhaul challenges utilizing outunique equipment. Customers include OEMs, both military and commercial, MROs, military and commercial, direct military maintenance and direct commercial carrier locations. As a company, we are strongly focused on solutions to difficult maintenance procedures, we are looking for someone that can conceive of solutions and implement them in the field.
This position will be based out of our Orange County headquarters reporting directly to the VP Sales and Marketing. Strong preference will be given to those who have aircraft maintenance experience and extensive knowledge of processes and procedures used in the commercial or military aviation industries.
Aerospace maintenance experience (Accredited Degree or certificate program)
Clear oral and written communications
Ability to develop customer relationships
Ability to function as a critical team member