Technical Sales Representative is responsible for sales of Cryovac packaging equipment and related service offerings within the Central US Region. Also responsible for collaborating with customers and various Sealed Air functional Groups (Sales, Technical Service, & PESC) to design, install and commission new equipment systems.
- Design and quote equipment solutions which meet customer requirements.
- Work with Regional Sales and Technical Service Representatives to identify equipment sales opportunities. Maintain a robust sales funnel of equipment sales opportunities.
- Consult with customers to understand packaging needs and develop/refine specifications for equipment solutions which meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Coordinate shipment and installation of equipment with customers, Customer Service, Technical Service and Sales.
- Collaborate with PESC to understand trends in customer equipment requirements and support R&D with ideas and suggestions for new equipment improvement/innovation.
- Promote the sale of Sealed Air CogniPro (knowledge based) Services.
- Develop and sell other equipment/digital/technology related offerings which may evolve with changing market conditions.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Develop strong customer/colleague relationships
- Highly proficient in communication
- Previous equipment sales
- Organizational skills
- Time management
Requisition id: 15461