Technical Sales Engineer - Government Practice (Quantum Secure)
Position Description: The Technical Sales Engineer is a key contributor in providing pre-sales & post-sales technical support to Quantum Secure's customers in the Washington DC beltway and Mid-Atlantic Region. In this exciting position you will work closely with the sales team to provide and coordinate technical support throughout the entire sales cycle. The Technical Sales Engineer performs technical identification and qualification of sales opportunities, drives customer evaluations of Physical Identity and Access Management solutions, conduct workshops, delivers presentations and demos, and manages and responds to the customer’s technical and proposal requests.
• Crafts technical solutions and qualification of sales opportunities within Physical & Cyber Security domains especially for FICAM, CDM, PIAM, PACS.
• Present Quantum Secure SAFE Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM) solution via demonstrations, and responds to the customer’s technical Q&A.
• Lead the demo for customer by working closely with the sales team, be the technical SME during customer visits.
• Work with customers and internal product management and engineering teams to promote using Quantum Secure technology to solve customer issues, and to relay customer business requirements from the field.
• Attend industry trade shows, participate in industry workgroups, and promote Quantum Secure technology.
• Write technical responses and content for proposals in response to RFPs, RFI’s & RFQs.
• Craft and deliver proposals, requirements documentation, ROI calculations, and Architecture & Integration designs tailored to customer requirements.
• Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, and Customer Support by providing feedback on potential product enhancements and market demands, as well as competitive direction.
• Attend industry trade shows, participate in industry workgroups, and promote Quantum Secure technology
• 5+ years of professional experience as a technical resource in an enterprise software company.
• 5+ years of IT experience with IDM technology and combined IDM and experience engineering Active Directory
• Previous IAM experience for provisioning, workflow, integration and access controls
• Experience with multi-factor authentication particularly with FIPS 201-2 Smart Cards and PKI
• Knowledgeable in Federal information security policies and procedures, particularly HSPD-12, OMB-04-04, OMB-11-11, FIPS201-2, NIST 800-157, Federal Bridge, PKI, FICAM Roadmap, Circular A-130, DHS CDM Phase 1-3 (particularly Bound-P)
• Experience in implementing PKI, PIV or certificate based authentication, group policies
• Fluency with databases, .Net and physical security
• Understanding of identity provisioning solutions is highly desirable
• Commercial security applications or enterprise directories and experience with the monitoring/management/deployment of security products is highly desirable
• This is a technical position; however, the right candidate must be business-oriented with excellent customer-facing skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and conducting live product demonstrations
• Position may be home office based
• 25% Travelrequired for sales meetings, demos and pilots
• BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• Exceptional Presentation Skills